Good Cook is at it again! In my previous post I talked about their Kitchen Drawer Contest running through July 14th.
In fact you can add this 3 piece tool set to your drawer!
Remember you can enter your drawer daily for a chance to win instant prizes. ALl you have to do is look for the “Add Me” button to anything you see
In fact one lucky reader will win the 3 piece set above! All you have to do is follow the simple steps below:
Entry 1: Leave a comment below stating which tool is your favorite that you’ve added to your drawer
Entry 2: Like Mrs Robinson on facebook and leave me a separate comment below telling me you did
Entry 3: Follow Good Cook on twitter and leave a separate comment below telling me you did with your twitter handle
Thats it! Remember to enter daily for a chance to win all 15 items in your drawer, and get a chance at instant win prizes!
*Disclaimer: I am a member of Good Cook Bloggers. All opinions are my own and I am not paid for any posts*
- One prize per household for each Good Cook event. If someone wins on 2 or more blogs, they – or their family members – cannot win a second prize from another blog in the same event.
- If a household has won a prize in a Good Cook event, they can’t win again for 6 months.
- If a household has won more than one prize in a previous Good Cook event, they can’t win again for 12 months.
- Good Cook will confirm that winners are eligible and will disqualify anyone who has won more than once.
- Prizes ship from Good Cook and can take 8-10 weeks after the contest ends, unless otherwise stated. You must be 18 or older to win. US shipping addresses only.
- Good Cook reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value if sufficient inventory is not available.
Contest ends July 9th at 7pm EST
I got the awesome package below a few weeks ago, and have been having way too much fun using it! I only have one glass bread pan, and I’m not a fan of bread in glass, so getting this was a God-send!
I decided that since I had a bunch of pumpkin in my freezer, pumpkin bread was the perfect thing to try out on this!
3 cup Sugar
4 beaten eggs
1 cup Oil (or cinnamon applesauce)
2 cup (1 can) Pumpkin
3 1/2 cup flour
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp allspice
2/3 cup water
1 tsp nutmeg (optional if you like nutmeg or not-I did it without this step though and it turned out fine)
Chopped walnuts or pecans or raisins are optional.
Mix well and pour into sprayed pan half inch from the top. (No need to flour!) This bread won’t rise too much, so you can fill it a little fuller.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Do the toothpick test, if it comes out clean, then it’s good to go.
Flip out of the pan and let cool.
I made my first batch about 2 weeks ago and put the loaves in a ziplock bag. They are still super moist!!! I couldn’t believe it!
So you want to get your own nonstick
4 cup loaf pan? It really is non stick and cleans up so quick! I give it 4 1/2 out of 5 stars!
You can get 25% off using coupon code: SWEETLOAF
And you know what’s even better?! Good Cook is allowing me to give away a pan and pack of parchment paper to one of my readers! Use the rafflecopter link below or enter on my Facebook page!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Give away will end December 20th at midnight. Pans will not be sent until the new year though just an FYI.